Saturday, April 21, 2012

Vintage Sighting - Mary J. Blige & T.S.P.V

I decided to switch up the new feature on TKB. Since Im interested in vintage urban gear as a whole & not just snapbacks, I wanted to change "Snapback Sightings" to "Vintage Sightings". It will still be the same but I'll post vintage gear instead of just hats.

LETS GET INTO IT...

Recently I watched Vh1's "40 Greatest Yoi! MTV Raps Moments" and I they showed a clip of Mary J. Blige making her MTV debut alongside Grand Puba who began rapping before he brought Mrs. Blige out. 


As he was rapping, I noticed he had a visor that looked extremely familiar. After about 10 seconds, I realized that I saw that Fila visor on Top Shelf Premium Vintage a while back. 

 
As for Mary's Cross Colors bucket hat...Yeah, I don't know what to tell you

Go check out Top Shelf Premium Vintage...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: